Kent M. Walker
Direct Line: 858-436-1333
Mr. Walker is an aggressive and successful trial attorney. He represents various clients from large corporations and start-up companies to entrepreneurs and live entertainment artists. His career spans nearly two decades, during which he has been named "Super Lawyer" four times in recognition of his abilities and successes in relation to Intellectual Property litigation. He provides both a practical understanding and technical perspective of patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret, and cyber laws. In addition to litigation, Mr. Walker negotiates licensing agreements and counsels in relation to securing intellectual property and entertainment rights. Mr. Walker was a partner and head of the San Diego Trademark, Advertising & Copyright practice group with the national law firm of Cooley LLP. Kent M. Walker is well prepared to address, anticipate and resolve legal matters that affect his clients' paths to professional and business achievement.
- The State Bar of California
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Cal.
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Cal.
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Cal.
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Cal.
- All California State Courts
- San Diego Intellectual Property Law Association – Past Board Member; President; Past-Vice-President, Secretary and Treasurer
- San Diego Chapter of the American Business Trial Lawyers Association – Past San Diego Board
- Lawyer Representative Committee – USDC Southern District of California
- San Diego Region Chamber of Commerce
- Named "Super Lawyer" four times